Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

The First Days

안녕 from Korea :)

Yes I'm finally here. It's my 3rd day in Korea now, and I finally have enough time to write something :)

So I had a long flight and didn't sleep at all but hey I got to watch some movies.
After I got to Incheon my korean friend was already waiting for me and helped me with my stuff :)
We got to the hostel where we waited for Tabea.
The hostel room is tiny.. srsly tiny.. we have 4 suitcases.. and with them in the room there is nearly no space to move at all.. opening a suitcases is like a mission, it's kinda like tetris... put every bag in the right place and you will be able to open one... but we kinda arranged ourselves.
On Wednesday there was no sleeping for me we went to eat 빙수 (bingsu) and then looked for a flat the whole day.. when I went to bed I think I was awake for 36 hours or so.. but at least I had no jet lag after that^^



On Thursday we looked at another flat and actually decided to sign the contract, so we have one now and can move in on the 30.08.

Yesterday we had more of a relaxed day. We went shopping, for books and I bought a Korean learning book I wanted to have since quite a while^^. After that we went to a coffee shop and learned there for a while.







Also some food pictures~



치즈 김밥  Cheese Kimbap
빙수 Bingsu


Today was cool. Friends of mine got tickets for Music Core today, and they asked me if I wanted to come, cause they had a ticket left :) So we went to the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan.
I got to see Red Velvet, Orange Caramel, Kara, Secret,Taemin, 장미여관, Block B, BTS, Sunny Hill and more. It was really fun :D





Thats all from me for now :)

Greetings from Korea,

Nadine











No comments:

Post a Comment